[ovirt-users] a KVM Host has different UUIDs ?

Jean-Pierre Ribeauville jpribeauville at axway.com
Mon Mar 14 13:34:34 UTC 2016

Hi,

To clarify what I'm doing :

I install   a piece of code within host that collect infos from Guest , host itself and  datacenters and cluster  IDs to whom  this host belongs
in order to build a tree view from the host point of view.

As I'm wishing to use this code whatever in which infra is included the KVM Host  ( RHEV ,  Standalone , Openstatck Compute node, .... ), I don't require any change in the UUIDs scheme but just try to use these ones in the most convenient way.

Thx for help.

Regards,

J.P.