[ovirt-users] seria consol setup

Fabrice Bacchella fabrice.bacchella at orange.fr
Wed Mar 23 15:29:15 UTC 2016

I'm trying, my configuration is still incomplete, I added in my httpd.conf:

<VirtualHost *:1443>
    ServerName XXX
    DocumentRoot htdocs

    RedirectMatch ^/$ /ovirt-engine/

    SSLEngine on
    SSLCertificateFile /etc/pki/ovirt-engine/certs/apache.cer
    SSLCertificateKeyFile /etc/pki/ovirt-engine/keys/apache.key.nopass
    SSLCACertificateFile /etc/pki/ovirt-engine/apache-ca.pem

    RequestHeader unset Expect early

    <LocationMatch ^/(ovirt-engine($|/)|api($|/)|RHEVManagerWeb/|OvirtEngineWeb/|ca.crt$|engine.ssh.key.txt$|rhevm.ssh.key.txt$)>
        ProxyPassMatch ajp://127.0.0.1:8702 timeout=3600 retry=5

        AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE text/javascript text/css text/html text/xml text/json application/xml application/json application/x-yaml
    </LocationMatch>

</VirtualHost>

and in /etc/ovirt-engine/ovirt-vmconsole-proxy-helper.conf.d/99-my.conf
ENGINE_BASE_URL=https://localhost:1443/ovirt-engine/

but no progress :

su - ovirt-vmconsole -c '/usr/libexec/ovirt-vmconsole-proxy-keys --debug list'
ERROR: Internal error

--debug don't provide any help

but
curl -vk -XPOST https://localhost:1443/ovirt-engine/services/vmconsole-proxy
fails of course, but because the query is no good. More messages from ovirt-vmconsole-proxy-keys would be very helpfull.