[ovirt-users] Shared storage between DC

Arsène Gschwind arsene.gschwind at unibas.ch
Mon May 2 15:39:04 UTC 2016

Hi Idan,

Thanks a lot for your answer, that's clear now.
I will change my setup and use 2 cluster in the same DC instead.
In the case using 2 cluster in the same DC I've noticed that all Storage
domain have to be available for all clusters, in my case I use SAN
Storage. Is this by design or is there a way to have some Storage Domain
only available on one cluster but not on the others?

Regards,
Arsène