[ovirt-users] [moVirt] Add several datacenters

Tomas Jelinek tjelinek at redhat.com
Fri May 13 14:04:16 UTC 2016

----- Original Message -----

If you mean by "datacenter" the datacenters inside one ovirt installation then it should work and you should see VMs from all of them (with ability to filter by cluster).

If you mean several ovirt installations than it is not implemented, but it is one of the things we would like to implement.
So I have opened an issue for it: https://github.com/matobet/moVirt/issues/174