[ovirt-users] Adding another host to my cluster

Gervais de Montbrun gervais at demontbrun.com
Sat May 14 22:32:49 UTC 2016

Hey Folks,

I'm still stuck here... I believe the issue may be because the Enrolling certificates stage is failing...

Any idea's how to sort this out?

I see:
	Installing Host Cultivar2. Enrolling certificate
	Failed to install Host Cultivar2. Certificate enrollment failed.
	Host Cultivar2 installation failed. Certificate enrollement failed.

Any attempt to re-install fails at this step.

Cheers,
Gervais