[ovirt-users] Errors while trying to join an external LDPA provider

Martin Perina mperina at redhat.com
Tue May 17 14:58:43 UTC 2016

On Tue, May 17, 2016 at 3:36 PM, Alexis HAUSER <
alexis.hauser at telecom-bretagne.eu> wrote:

> > > Is it possible now to search for groups instead of users / manipulate
> > > groups in the web interface ?
> > Sure, if you type some search term into UI users/permissions dialog it
> > will also search for groups.
>
> Is their a way to search for attributes into the ovirt web interface, for
> example "memberof" ?
>
> I can't imagine adding hundreds or thousand of users one by one...What
> would be the solutions ?

You can assign specific permission to the group that relevant users are
member of (we support also nested groups if needed)​
and of course you can select multiple users/groups when you assign
permissions.

If the above is not option for you, could you try to describe what exactly
are you trying to achieve?

Thanks

Martin Perina