[ovirt-users] Network problem with bonding and Windows guests

Maxence Sartiaux contact at makz.me
Wed May 25 09:28:39 UTC 2016

Hello,

I've a problem, all my ovirt hosts are linked with a bonding mode 4 (802.3ad LACP) 2x10Gbps
Eveything is okay with unix guest but with Windows guest, i can ping but internet browsing is impossible (sometime i have a part of the page, very rare case)

If i remove the bonding and bridge one interface, windows work good.

I've tried with windows 7 and windows 10, guest additions are installed
VirtIO / rtl3189 tested, same problem

My bonding opts : mode=4 lacp_rate=1 miimon=100
Interface MTU 9000

Bonding mode 2 also tested