[ovirt-users] Maintenance on the Mailing-Lists

Marc Dequènes (Duck) duck at redhat.com
Thu May 26 06:26:41 UTC 2016

Quack,

I'm working in the OSAS team and arrived recently. Yoroshiku onegai shimasu.

With the oVirt infra team we're working on the Mailing-Lists. In the
past there was SPF problems leading to mails being classified as SPAM,
especially affecting GMail users. A workaround was made, but it's not
nice and history of this time was mostly lost.

I'm then going to make some changes which I believe would work, but just
in case I'm sending this message to the main Mailing-Lists so you can
check your SPAM box and break my head on #ovirt at freenode if it fails :-).

Regards.