[ovirt-users] Can't perform search after setting up an Active Directory

Ondra Machacek omachace at redhat.com
Mon May 30 10:16:38 UTC 2016

On 05/30/2016 12:03 PM, Alexis HAUSER wrote:
>> 'ovirt-engine-extensions-tool' logs would be more helpfull.
>
> Here it is :
> https://bpaste.net/show/a166df875909
>
> I can't see anything else than this SSL error and what seems to be a missing python module : "ImportError: No module named dnf"
>
> Can you see something else or do you have any idea of what I could do to solve this StartTLS problem ?

This is output of installation script
'ovirt-engine-extension-aaa-ldap-setup', which is written in python, but
aaa-ldap extension in Java. So the strange thing is that you can connect
via
startTLS in python script, but later you can't connect with aaa-ldap
Java extension.

Can you please also share output of this command:
  $ ovirt-engine-extensions-tool --log-level=FINEST --log-file=login.log
aaa login-user --profile=AD2 --user-name=mysearchuser
--password=pass:password

Hopefully it tell more. Thanks.