[ovirt-users] Import from OVA with encrypted root

Tomáš Golembiovský tgolembi at redhat.com
Wed Nov 9 12:52:02 UTC 2016

Hi,

unfortunately virt-v2v cannot import VMs with encrypted root file
system. Moreover import of Debian/Ubuntu/Mint guests is not yet
supported by oVirt either. For that you would need development version
of virt-v2v. There are no packages for RHEL/CentOS yet. There should be
packages in Fedora rawhide if you feel brave enough to setup such host
in oVirt (Note: I'm not suggesting you or anyone should do that).

Best regards,

    Tomas

Tomáš Golembiovský <tgolembi at redhat.com>