[ovirt-users] Fwd: Snapshot self-hosted engine?

Martin Sivak msivak at redhat.com
Fri Nov 18 08:33:32 UTC 2016

Hi Derek,

I do not think we support snapshots of the hosted engine VM at the
moment. There would be no way to restore from snapshot anyway in case
of failed upgrade (no engine would be running).

Please use the standard backup/restore procedures for the engine:
https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en/red-hat-virtualization/4.0/paged/self-hosted-engine-guide/chapter-6-backing-up-and-restoring-a-rhel-based-self-hosted-environment

Best regards

--
Martin Sivak