[ovirt-users] ?==?utf-8?q? 2 Vlans on one VM nic

MOUCHOIR David David.Mouchoir at isae.fr
Fri Nov 18 09:28:23 UTC 2016

 That's what I understood
I don't have problem configuring VLANs on nics and switches, I've already done many times
What I said is
If I have 3 VMs
VM1 needs vlan1 and 2
VM2 needs vlan3 and 4
VM3 needs vlan5 and vlan6

for security reason I don't want any of these VM to be able to "see" traffic of other VLAN
I will need 3 interfaces, one per trunk

Could Vswitch be the solution ? It seems to be implemented in ovirt, but documentation looks very poor ( or I didn't find the documentation ;) )