[ovirt-users] Storage domain for Engine does not appear

Oscar Segarra oscar.segarra at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 17:03:37 UTC 2016

Hi,

I have realized that at system level I'm able to see the "Engine" storage:

[image: Imágenes integradas 1]

But when I try to attach it to a DataCenter, i appears as "Locked" for one
second and then it disappears and remains Unattached.

I have tried to import a new gluster domain and I cannot attach it to the
Data Center because it is not Initialized.

Thanks a lot.