[ovirt-users] Old 3.3 deep dive presentations

Yedidyah Bar David didi at redhat.com
Sun Nov 20 08:09:56 UTC 2016

On Fri, Nov 18, 2016 at 4:23 PM, Martin Sivak <msivak at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> does anybody know where the old deep dive presentations from
> http://www.ovirt.org/develop/release-management/releases/3.3/#Deep_dives
> are? Did we lose them in the conversion or do we still have backup
> somewhere?

We have a backup in [1]. There is an open issue about this [2].
Following the discussion there, and the total size of the missing
files there, compared to those already added to the new site, I
personally decided there is no problem simply adding them. I started
working on this, still did not finish. You can find my WIP stuff
in [3]. Best,

[1] http://resources.ovirt.org/old-site-files/
[2] https://github.com/oVirt/ovirt-site/issues/77
[3] https://github.com/didib/ovirt-site/tree/old-site-files