[ovirt-users] Ovirt node host installation failing in engine

Shalabh Goel shalabhgoel13 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 04:30:31 UTC 2016

Hi

I have installed ovirt engine (version 4) on Centos 7.2 in one server
system and 1 ovirt node (version 4) using ovirt node iso in another system.
But when am adding the node in the engine from web portal, the installation
is failing on the node. There is no Internet connectivity to the node. When
I checked the logs, I found that it is trying to connect to a repo using
yum. My questions are:

1. Is internet connectivity required on the node?

2. If I cannot provide internet connectivity to the node. Please suggest a
work around.

Thank You

Shalabh Goel