[ovirt-users] Import OVA or OVF file from other oVirt - oVirt 4.x

Yaniv Dary ydary at redhat.com
Wed Nov 30 13:36:55 UTC 2016

I can suggest waiting for 4.1 for this as we are adding download ability as
well.
This will allow you at first to backup and restore base images and later on
in 4.1.z uploading and downloading snapshots.

I believe that both full and granular restore can be done via the API as we
support offset uploads, can you give more details on the different between
these options?

Yaniv Dary
Technical Product Manager
Red Hat Israel Ltd.