[ovirt-users] ETL Service fails

Yedidyah Bar David didi at redhat.com
Wed Oct 5 08:33:35 UTC 2016

On Mon, Oct 3, 2016 at 12:30 PM, Sandro Bonazzola <sbonazzo at redhat.com>
wrote:

> Adding some relevant people

Are you sure it's not a system/hardware issue? A bad disk, filesystem,
network?

If it was something temporary, you might manage to fix it using the hint in
the error message:

su - postgres -c "psql ovirt_engine_history -c 'REINDEX INDEX
idx_vm_configuration_version_samples'"

Adding also Eli.

Best,

--