[ovirt-users] Change host names/IPs

Davide Ferrari davide at billymob.com
Thu Oct 6 08:27:03 UTC 2016

Well, actually I want to migrate both DNS hostnames and the subnet (from a
/24 to a /16) to which the ovirtmgr interface is connected.
The second change is the most problematic as you say..in any case what
would be the best procedure, even if it implies downtime?

--
Davide Ferrari
Senior Systems Engineer