[ovirt-users] unable to upgrade from ovirt 3.6 to 4.0.4

Simone Tiraboschi stirabos at redhat.com
Thu Oct 6 09:41:36 UTC 2016

Hi Alon,
you just need the backup/restore backup procedure if you have to change the
OS of the server where you installed your engine.
It it was already at el7 you don't need that.

In every case the upgrade to 4.0 is requiring that all your cluster and all
your data center should be at 3.6 compatibility level before the upgrade.