[ovirt-users] Gluster service failure

knarra knarra at redhat.com
Thu Oct 6 11:57:50 UTC 2016

On 10/06/2016 01:39 PM, Koen Vanoppen wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> One little issue. I have 1 hypervisor in my datacenter that keeps
> having it's gluster status disconnected in the GUI. But if I look on
> the server, the service is running. I added the logs after I clicked
> on the "Restart gluster service"
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Koen

Hi,

     I see that you are seeing a issue which says "Restart glusterd
service" in the hosts general tab. If you are using ovirt version lesser
than 4.0.5 , before adding the second node and importing the storage
domains into the cluster you need to move the first host to maintenance
and immediately activate it. Once you do this you wont be seeing this issue.

     Hope this helps

Thanks

kasturi.