[ovirt-users] vdsm ssl errors

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 18:09:29 UTC 2016

On Mon, Jul 25, 2016 at 12:07 PM, Nir Soffer <nsoffer at redhat.com> wrote:

> This log is not very useful as is, we must show the relevant remote
> address.
>
> Should be improved in
> https://gerrit.ovirt.org/61303
>
> Can you try this patch and share the log?

Hello,
I take on this as I have the same problem.
I'm in 4.0.3 and it seems that the gerrit above was not inside.
So I applied and restarted vdsmd.

Now I have
Oct 07 19:54:10 ovirt01.lutwyn.org vdsm[11306]: vdsm vds.dispatcher ERROR
SSL error receiving from <yajsonrpc.betterAsyncore.Dispatcher connected
192.168.1.211:36296 at 0x359c5f0>: unexpected eof

In my case single host environment with Self Hosted Engine
Ip of host is 192.168.1.211
Ip of engine is 192.168.1.212

Let me know if you need full logs and which ones.

in the mean time 1000 line around in vdsm.log here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwoPbcrMv8mvTk9SYTF0UDZUMUU/view?usp=sharing

Thanks,
Gianluca