[ovirt-users] vdsm ssl errors

Piotr Kliczewski piotr.kliczewski at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 07:47:34 UTC 2016

Gianluca,

In the log provided I only see plenty of:

2016-10-07 23:24:43,159 ERROR
[org.ovirt.engine.core.bll.GetUserProfileQuery] (default task-2) []
Query 'GetUserProfileQuery' failed: PreparedStatementCallback; bad SQL
grammar [select * from  getuserprofilebyuserid(?)]; nested exception
is org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: The column name
user_portal_vm_auto_login was not found in this ResultSet.
2016-10-07 23:24:43,159 ERROR
[org.ovirt.engine.core.bll.GetUserProfileQuery] (default task-2) []
Exception: org.springframework.jdbc.BadSqlGrammarException:
PreparedStatementCallback; bad SQL grammar [select * from
getuserprofilebyuserid(?)]; nested exception is
org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: The column name
user_portal_vm_auto_login was not found in this ResultSet.

This could be not related but I do not see any other exception in there.

@Eli can you please take a look?

Thanks,
Piotr