[ovirt-users] ovirt-shell show vm doesn't show all vm properties

Nathanaël Blanchet blanchet at abes.fr
Tue Oct 11 13:47:22 UTC 2016

Hi,

since ovirt 4.0, I can't use "--all_content" combined with "show vm"
anymore. The option si still available with the key tab, but when
applying, ovirt-shell complains : option "--all_content" is not supported.

I wrote some script using the console-enabled  option, how can I
retrieve this now?

--
Nathanaël Blanchet

Supervision réseau