[ovirt-users] Importing VM's from VMware

Bryan Sockel Bryan.Sockel at altn.com
Mon Oct 24 18:42:44 UTC 2016

Hi,

We are making our first attempt at importing VM's from VMWare, i am able to
connect to our VMWare environment and i can choose a VM to import and i am
able to start the process.  A VM is created, the disk is created as well
then the task completes in ovirt.  Looking at my virtual machines, the vm
shows up with a red arrow and a lock next to it.

After that there are no tasks that appear.  Is there a way to monitor the
import process of the VM?

Currently running Ovirt 4.04.

Thanks