[ovirt-users] oVirt Node iso downoad

Douglas Schilling Landgraf dlandgra at redhat.com
Wed Oct 26 14:41:57 UTC 2016

Hi Anantha,

On 10/26/2016 09:41 AM, Anantha Raghava wrote:
> Hello Kasturi,
>
> I download and installed. But not getting any option to setup the engine
> information.

That's correct, in 4.0 we register the host from engine.

> When I try to add host from engine, it is reporting as the
> target is a hypervisor host and terminating the setup. How do I proceed
> further?

If you have the host up, you need to setup your storage, create disks
and finally the virtual machines.

In case you have any problem during the registration/deploy of host, in
engine, we have the events window (below window) with the log of deploy.
The full logs are also in engine machine:
/var/log/ovirt-engine/host-deploy/*.

I hope that helps.