[ovirt-users] [ANN] oVirt 4.0.5 Fourth Release Candidate is now available

Maton, Brett matonb at ltresources.co.uk
Thu Oct 27 14:11:22 UTC 2016

I just tried a yum update and got a key error, has it changed or is this a
problem?:

warning:
/var/cache/yum/x86_64/7/ovirt-4.0-pre/packages/mom-0.5.8-1.el7.centos.noarch.rpm:
Header V3 RSA/SHA1 Signature, key ID 1efa001d: NOKEY
Public key for mom-0.5.8-1.el7.centos.noarch.rpm is not installed
mom-0.5.8-1.el7.centos.noarch.rpm
| 124 kB  00:00:00
Retrieving key from file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-ovirt-4.0

The GPG keys listed for the "oVirt 4.0 Pre-Release" repository are already
installed but they are not correct for this package.
Check that the correct key URLs are configured for this repository.