[ovirt-users] host gaga and ovirt cannt control it.

Thing thing.thing at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 21:02:13 UTC 2016

Hi,  after 2 hours of repeatedly rebooting glusterp2 (8 odd times) and the
ovirt server itself twice after the second reboot of the ovirt server I
managed to get glusterp2 into maintenance mode and re-install it, which
cleared the issue.     I still dont know why it failed, nor why it took so
long to right.  :(

Power management isnt working, so fixing this is my next job. Hopefully
making it go will be documented and straightforward.