[ovirt-users] oVirt on a single server

Fernando Frediani fernando.frediani at upx.com.br
Mon Sep 5 14:31:43 UTC 2016

Adding Kimchi to oVirt node perhaps may be the easiest option. It can be
pretty useful for many situations and doesn't need such thing like
mounting NFS in localhost.

It is not nice to not have a All-in-One stable solution anymore as this
can help with its adoption for later growth.

oVirt-Cockpit looks nice and intresting.

Fernando