[ovirt-users] Overt Networking VPN

Marcin Mirecki mmirecki at redhat.com
Fri Sep 9 09:00:20 UTC 2016

Hi Trenton,

>From what you described, you have two sets of servers in two locations.
With the right network architecture it should be ok to have just one
(with no HA) VPN connection between the two locations.
To achieve HA, you would need at least two redundant VPN connections,
as well as redundant switches in both locations.
Let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks,
Marcin