[ovirt-users] Can't add logical network

Ondřej Svoboda ondrej at svobodasoft.cz
Mon Sep 19 14:06:39 UTC 2016

Hi Maxence,

It seems much more likely that the problem is on the hypervisor side.

How did you configure the bond? With initscripts, with NetworkManager
directly, or indirectly through Cockpit?

What files are in /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts on the hypervisor? An
sosreport would be useful here, or at least /var/log/vdsm/supervdsm.log

Thanks,
Ondra