[ovirt-users] Cannot create a non vm network using ovirtsdk

knarra knarra at redhat.com
Thu Sep 22 13:15:33 UTC 2016

Hi,

     I am trying to create a non vm network using the following code,
but it still go a head and creates vm network. Can some one please help
me to resolve this? Or can you let me know in case i am missing some
parameter to add here?

def create_gluster_network(network_name):
     networks_service = connection.system_service().networks_service()
     network = networks_service.add(types.Network(name=network_name,data_center=types.DataCenter(name='Default'),description='new gluster network' ))

Thanks
kasturi