[ovirt-users] how can i get all collections python sdk

Ondra Machacek omachace at redhat.com
Mon Sep 26 13:37:35 UTC 2016

It's up to you. You can use even windows notepad.

The IDE in this tutorial is Eclipse[1], but there are many other IDEs
for Python. Worth to mention for example pydev[2] (build on top of
eclipse), vim[3] or Pycharm[4].

To set it up you must read the IDE documentation.

[1] https://eclipse.org/
[2] http://www.pydev.org/
[3] http://www.vim.org/
[4] https://www.jetbrains.com/pycharm/