[ovirt-users] oVirt 4.0.4 and Active Directory Kerberos SSO for Administration/User Portal. Troubleshooting

aleksey.maksimov at it-kb.ru aleksey.maksimov at it-kb.ru
Fri Sep 30 12:44:10 UTC 2016

Hello oVirt guru`s!

I set up oVirt integration with Active Directory LDAP according to the manual:
https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Virtualization/3.6/html/Administration_Guide/sect-Configuring_an_External_LDAP_Provider.html#Configuring_an_External_LDAP_Provider_ManualMethod

I created a profile integration with my domain. All is working well.

Now I'm trying to configure single sign-on for portals based on Kerberos.

All settings are performed according to the manual:
https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Virtualization/3.6/html/Administration_Guide/Configuring_LDAP_and_Kerberos_for_Single_Sign-on.html

Kerberos client tested and working. However, SSO is not working.

Please tell me how to find the cause of the problem. What are the steps to troubleshooting to do?