[ovirt-users] Deploying training lab

David Jaša djasa at redhat.com
Tue Aug 1 12:30:58 UTC 2017

Hi,

This sounds like something that might fit your needs:
https://github.com/ThinStation/thinstation
and the looks alive.

I didn't try it myself though.

If you're not satisfied with this or any other existing distro, you
could either slim down an existing distro (e.g. creating your own lean
Fedora spin) or build your own with minimum set of dependencies (e.g.
Gentoo is quite friendly to this approach).

Let us know what solution did you choose and how it went. ;)

Cheers,

David Jaša,
Spice QE