[ovirt-users] Lost disk image on guest

Paul-Erik Törrönen poltsi at poltsi.fi
Thu Aug 3 09:57:43 UTC 2017

Updated the ovirt to latest stable and after the host reboot (hardware
was relocated) all of the VMs on the host are ok except one which has
lost it's disk image (it still exists physically on the storage device).

Uploading this image to the storage fails (I get the usual initiating -
0/XXXMB uploaded - Paused by system, the ovirt-imageio-proxy is running
on the engine and has nothing in it's log), and I'm also unable to
create any new disks when editing the problematic VM (the
Attach/Create/+/--buttons are all grayed out).

The question is: Is the only course to 'fix' this situation to delete
the whole VM and install it from scratch?

Poltsi