[ovirt-users] [ANN] oVirt 4.1.5 Second Release Candidate is now available

Sandro Bonazzola sbonazzo at redhat.com
Mon Aug 7 05:29:58 UTC 2017

> On Fri, Aug 4, 2017 at 5:42 PM, Sandro Bonazzola <sbonazzo at redhat.com>
> wrote:
>
>> The oVirt Project is pleased to announce the availability of the Second
>> Release Candidate of oVirt 4.1.5 for testing, as of August 4th, 2017
>>

> Was the first 4.1.5 RC a secret ;-) or did I miss the announcement?

Not a secret and not missed the announcement. We ended up with releasing
4.1.4 GA a bit later than expected to ensure it works on RHEL 7.4, so it
ended up overlapping with 4.1.5 RC1 release.
By the time we were ready to release 4.1.5 RC1, RC2 was already built so we
just skipped RC1 announce and gone with RC2.
We could have announced the RC2 as RC1 having skipped the announce but we
preferred to keep versioning aligned with what has been built.
Sorry for the confusion.

--

SANDRO BONAZZOLA

ASSOCIATE MANAGER, SOFTWARE ENGINEERING, EMEA ENG VIRTUALIZATION R&D

Red Hat EMEA <https://www.redhat.com/>
<https://red.ht/sig>
TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED. <https://redhat.com/trusted>