[ovirt-users] Move VM from FC storage cluster to local-storage in another cluster

Neil nwilson123 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 11:43:55 UTC 2017

I'm replying to my own email as I managed to resolve the issue.

Sometimes it helps to RTFM.

I had to remove the export domain that I created on cluster2, as well as
detach the original export domain on cluster1, before I could attach the
original export domain to cluster2, as you can only have one export domain
attached at a time.