[ovirt-users] How to create q35 + OVMF VM from 4.1 UI?

Richard Chan richard at treeboxsolutions.com
Thu Aug 10 11:29:49 UTC 2017

I must be missing something obvious in the web UI, but I can't see where to
create a VM with type q35 + OVMF? In virt-manager it is under
Overview->Firrmware and Overview->Chipset. What is the equivalent in oVirt?

OT: I understand that RHEL 7.4 is having issues with OVMF VMs,

"Attempting to boot a guest virtual machine that uses the Open Virtual
Machine Firmware (OVMF) on a Red Hat Enterprise Linux host using the
qemu-kvm package currently fails, with the guest becoming unresponsive and
displaying a blank screen. (BZ#1174132)" However this BZ# doesn't seem
accessible to the hoi polloi. Any ideas what this is about?

--
Richard Chan