[ovirt-users] NTP

Moacir Ferreira moacirferreira at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 10 13:21:40 UTC 2017

Hi Sandro,

I found that I can install ntpd enabling the CentOS base repository that comes disabled by default in oVirt. This said, the GUI gdeploy's generated script for deploying the hosted-engine + GlusterFS is still expecting to disable chronny by enabling ntpd. So my question now is if we need/should keep ntpd or if we should just keep chronnyd.

Moacir