[ovirt-users] Ldap authentification filtering with custom attribute

Jean-mathieu CHANTREIN jean-mathieu.chantrein at univ-angers.fr
Wed Aug 16 13:49:54 UTC 2017

Hello.

Here is a way to filtering a group of ldap user by one of custom attribute and not by groups ? By example, I tryed (without success) to put this entry in /etc/ovirt-engine/extensions.d/my-ldap-authz.properties :

search.simple-resolve-groups-memberOf.search-request.filter = &(myCustomAttribute=nameOfAttributeToFilter)

And if it's possible, can I have filtering with more than one attribute (i.e.: each attribute will be discriminate like a group) ?

Thanks for your help.

Regards.

Jean-Mathieu