[ovirt-users] Ovirt Network NAT

Simms, Peter psimms at tycoint.com
Wed Aug 16 13:05:39 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I am trying to setup a NAT network for my networks so my VMs can just use NAT instead of getting their own IP.  I seem to be struggling on how to do this, I found the below link, however can't seem to get this working.  Is this still the best way to achieve this or what is the best way to achieve a NAT network that my VM's can use?

http://www.ovirt.org/develop/developer-guide/vdsm/hook/network-nat/

Any help would be appreciated, thank you

This e-mail contains privileged and confidential information intended for the use of the addressees named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that you must not disseminate, copy or take any action in respect of any information contained in it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and immediately destroy this e-mail and its attachments.