[ovirt-users] VM Portal looking for translators

Nicolás nicolas at devels.es
Wed Aug 16 18:40:22 UTC 2017

Hi,

Why do I see a red lock on the translation page claiming "This
project-version is readonly. It cannot be edited"? Do I have to be
granted access specifically on the language site to translate?

(Not sure if related: Requested access to some language groups like
described in [3], but it's still pending).

Thanks.

Nicolás