[ovirt-users] oVirt and FreeNAS

Sven Achtelik Sven.Achtelik at eps.aero
Mon Aug 21 06:36:49 UTC 2017

Hi Latcho,

I'm using FreeNas and TrueNas and I'm happy with both Systems. For FreeNas I'm using an older Server with 64GB RAM and 2,8GhZ CPU. I'm running NFS as well as iSCSI and both work well. The performance is as expected maxing out the 1Gbit/s LAN connection and it could do more with higher LAN speed. I found it to be a very robust and easy to use system for storage.

Best,
Sven