[ovirt-users] VM Portal looking for translators

Jakub Niedermertl jniederm at redhat.com
Tue Aug 22 13:03:43 UTC 2017

ovirt-web-ui Zanata project should be open to all registered translators.

The suspicion is correct - one really needs to be an approved member of a
language group to be able to edit translations of that particular language.
Otherwise red padlock icon is shown with pretty counter-intuitive text
"This project-version is readonly. It cannot be edited."