[ovirt-users] VM Portal looking for translators

Jakub Niedermertl jniederm at redhat.com
Tue Aug 22 15:01:36 UTC 2017

Hi Doug,

there is no extra permission needed. As said above ovirt-web-ui project is
open to all registered Zanata users. One just need to be a member of
language group of language one wants to translate.

In this case probably Brazilian Portuguese [1]. Please follow the link and
request a language group membership [2]. This request needs to be approved
by pt-br language group coordinator. The approval usually comes in days.
Once a user is a member of a language group, (s)he can edit translations of
all open projects in Zanata, including ovirt-web-ui.

[1]: https://translate.zanata.org/language/view/pt-BR
[2]: http://i.imgur.com/L9M1hlW.png