[ovirt-users] Bring back "Migrate to other Cluster" feature in GUI

Matt . yamakasi.014 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 12:13:12 UTC 2017

Hi Micheal,

Thanks for your reply.

I know it was there because of the migration between EL6 and EL7 but
you can simply "park" VM's on different clusters which can be very
handy when you need to move clusters, etc or really migrate cluster.

I never had issues with differences between clusters, the GUI warned
me always for it when I by accident selected the wrong cluster. As
that is a human mistake I think you cannot blame such great feature
for admins that don't have their administration in right shape and
rely on everything what's in "their portal".

Maybe we need to start a wide vote to see who thinks it's usable ?

Cheers,

Matt