[ovirt-users] News in version 4.1.5.2

nicolas at devels.es nicolas at devels.es
Wed Aug 30 09:01:16 UTC 2017

Hi,

We just upgraded to 4.1.5.2 and I see there are 2 news that I'd like to
ask if they might be changed:

1) Up until now the "User admin at internal logged in." event didn't show
up, which was a big plus to us because we have many scripts that connect
to oVirt to do some tasks. As of this version I see this event is back
:-( Is there a way to disable it so the events list won't get flooded of
these kind of events?

2) The events list is now ordered top-down. Personally I consider this
kind of unintuitive and would like to sort events as until now (more
recent events on top). Is there a way to do this?

Thanks.