[ovirt-users] Debugging why hosted engine flips between EngineUp and EngineBadHealth

Luca 'remix_tj' Lorenzetto lorenzetto.luca at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 12:20:00 UTC 2017

Hi Martin,

i see this in broker-log.conf
[logger_root]
level=INFO
handlers=syslog,logfile
propagate=0

[handler_syslog]
level=ERROR
class=handlers.SysLogHandler
formatter=sysform
args=('/dev/log', handlers.SysLogHandler.LOG_USER)

[handler_logfile]
class=logging.handlers.TimedRotatingFileHandler
args=('/var/log/ovirt-hosted-engine-ha/broker.log', 'd', 1, 7)
level=DEBUG
formatter=long

Seems already set. The file broker.log is already containing DEBUG,
but syslog is not (and this is good). What about logger_root?

Luca