[ovirt-users] configurations on ovirt engine on centos 7

Fred Rolland frolland at redhat.com
Sun Dec 3 12:45:22 UTC 2017

Hi Deepthi,

We will need some more details on what your problem is.

Did the setup process finished without errors?
What do you mean by: "i could not open the ovirt engine on firefox browser
on my host machine." ?
What do you get/see?
What is the host machine? The machine where the engine is installed?

Thanks,
Freddy