[ovirt-users] Success Cases with Hyperconvergence

Vinícius Ferrão ferrao at if.ufrj.br
Mon Dec 4 13:27:03 UTC 2017

Hello,

I’m looking for success cases of oVirt (and the downstream part: RHV) specifically on hyperconverged scenarios.

I’m trying to convince a customer to ditch its expensive Nutanix quotation in favor of a RHV with Gluster architecture.

Looking on redhat page about RHV there’s a lot of cases of RHV on a standard software defined DC but nothing really expressive on hyperconvergence.

I’m aware that the product is a bit new and the reference architecture is still on 1.0; but someone have any success case to be a show off?

Thanks,
V.

Sent from my iPhone